Wanted: Cylinder Head

Hello,

The cylinder head on my TR6 isn't well. I can foresee a rebuild coming up over the winter. Number twelve valve seems to have at the least a bent stem. In the meantime, does anyone have a usable head that they're looking to sell? 1973 TR6 all standard.

Thanks,

Benjamin

yes i have a cr one its been skimmed to clean it up. valves ground never used since.

huddersfield.

richard

Is it more or less ready to fit? So rockers on etc then bolt on to the car? How much are you looking for?

Regards

Benjamin

is it ready to fit yes and no.there are no springs and caps with it but i can fit some single springs and caps if you want.

however the last and only one i posted i had to strip everthing of the head, to get the postage weight down and send valves etc seperate.

any way i would like £140. for it. the casting no is 219015.

Okay, thanks. I'm going to pull the head this weekend and start to pull it apart and see exactly what's what. Can I get in touch with you in say, a weeks time, and I'll let you know the state of play?

Regards

yes no problem.i have been looking at delivery costs and can send complete from £15.

if you dont need it its open to anyone who may be interested.

richard