TR7 For Sale £1200

TR7 DHC, 1981. I have owned this aqua blue drop head since May last year and driven it nearly every day since then, covering about 5000 miles. I am selling it reluctantly as I have bought another TR7 with a Sprint engine conversion fitted.

I have fitted a new fuel tank, changed the head gasket, skimmed the head, fitted K&N filters and a tubular manifold as well as doing the normal servicing you would expect. The car has a good interior, is very solid underneath, mechanically sound, and all electrics etc work fine. Bad points are the paintwork is a bit imperfect in places (perticularly 'micro blisters' on boot lid) and it would really benefit from a pair of door skins.

I have been very happy with this car as a good, honest, daily driver. Tax until end Nov 2009 and MOT April/May 2009 (will have to check). Not a show winner but no major vices. £1200. Car located near Oxford.