What's she worth

Hello everyone,

I'm thinking of selling my 7 that's been stood in my mum's garage for 15 years, I'd like her to go in one piece just wondering what you think she's worth and if anyone would be interested, some pictures on my web site www.tklewis.co.uk the shell in my opinion is not good but she has some good panels, new front screen fitted 15 years a go and a very good interior, new carpets. She needs to be taken away on a trailer. Don't really want her to go on ebay but if all else fails I'll have to.

Cheers

Trev

what would you like! what year reg serial is the car i see origanally green some people wont like that but looks solid floors, wheel arch extensions not everyones cup of tea but good basis for rally rep maybe, especially having no sunroof i personally would go more than £400 without a proper crawl underneath and look at paint it would need abit to get road road worthy. and almost always more than you think. let me know

Hello birminghamtr7, she has rot and lots of it on the underside of the shell, inner arches, chassis, fuel tank and the floor, some areas have gone through, the rear outer arches and front wings are fiberglass, as I have mentioned the shell is not good but there are lots of good parts, good doors with new skins fitted 15 years ago, front head lamp panel, front valance, full sills both sides, new front screen fitted 15 years ago, good interior with new carpets. She has a 5 speed box in and I have a prop-shaft and rear axle which I was going to fit, there is a 4 speed axle in at the moment.

If anyone wants to have a look at her let me know, she's in Redcar, and the prop-shaft and axle are in Northallerton.

email : trevor@tklewis.co.uk

she's a 1977 on a S reg.

Open to offers!

Edited by TKL
  • 3 weeks later...