tr6 brakes

Guest tobyholland

Guest tobyholland

hi just fitted new discs pads shoes etc,, it still feels like putting your foot on a brick,i had my last 6 25 years ago and cant remember what they were like ,,, although they seem rightish,, can i check my servo in any way

thanks

toby

hi just fitted new discs pads shoes etc,, it still feels like putting your foot on a brick,i had my last 6 25 years ago and cant remember what they were like ,,, although they seem rightish,, can i check my servo in any way

thanks

toby

try going to web site BUCKEYE TRIUMPHS, it has a technical section, read servos and it gives you some ways to test it

cheers

Previous posts have indicated problems in the break lines copper but especially rubber flexible pipes collapsing. Having seen the state of one 30 year old break slave and master cylinder might be worth an inspection, just because they're not leaking visible doesnt mean all is sweet in Venice.

Dont know how relevant clean fluid is but have been told a half opened bottle in the garage has a short shelf life due to water absorbsion.