Loss of brake fluid

To my horror this morning theres a pool of brake fluid underneath my car and on opening the bonnet it appears to have escaped from the fluid container

Strange thing is that this occurred whilst car was in my garage, after i had taken it for a run on sunday. Its done a good job at removing the paint from the engine bay as well.

Anybody seen anything similar?

Car has just been serviced so think the fluid lid cant have been tightened enough?

Hi Tim, very sorry to hear of your woes. Was the cap still on the reservoir? or gone missing completely - if missing completely then the vibrations will send up little drops of BF into the air which with air movement goes every where (Personal preference is Silicone BF).

cap was in place, so not 100% sure it was loose , paint damage suggests some fluid squirting out of the top onto the bonnet underside, nearly all of the fluid from the reservoir was gone , so think it may have been old fluid boiling up ??? other wise im confused :unsure: