3rd December 2020
Kennet Valley TR Group Christmas Meeting and TRR Insurance Q&A Night
Our December meeting will of course be focused on Seasons Greetings to your friends and fellow members of the KVG.
We have also arranged for Peter Barrett - TR Register and Cherished Vehicle Insurance Manager to give a short presentation about the A Plan TR Register Insurance Scheme with you chance to answer those burning questions you have about your TR Insurance. If you have any questions, please submit them to me to pass on to Peter or just ask on the night.
Did you know?
- You can drive other TR Register members' vehicles covered under the TR Register scheme.
- Free and simple agreed value service. The information that you submit can be emailed in a digital format or via post, whatever is easier for you, although several scenarios apply – please contact us to discuss
- Salvage retention – subject to qualifying criteria
- Multi-vehicle policies available for all classics including non TRs.
- Cover for non-competitive rallies and events including regularity rallies.
- You can also choose to add extra cover, such as: 25%, 50% and 75% reinstatement levels available for both market and agreed values.
- Business use – subject to usual annual mileage allowances.
- Young drivers can be added to the policy.
- Up to 90 days European Cover are included as standard
The meeting will be virtual and the log in details will be sent nearer the date
If you want to send a question please email me at: Group Leader TRaah for Now, Phil