The Kent Group will be venturing out of the County to attend Flywheel, a festival of historic motoring, aviation and military endeavour that takes place at Bicester Heritage, the UK's best preserved Second World War bomber station.
• Spectacular displays and flypasts from historic aircraft
• Thrilling demonstrations by historic road and racing cars
• Dramatic military vehicle displays and re-enactors
• Hundreds of classic cars and bikes on show
• Vintage trade fair and retro shopping
• Traditional fun fair rides
• Period music performances and entertainment
We intend to drive the route in convoy so let us know if you are coming. Please visit http://www.flywheelfestival.com for more information.