11th July 2021
50 (+1) years of the TR Register Car Club at the British Motor Museum
Join us for a day of celebration at the British Motor Museum, Gaydon. A chance to bring members cars together this summer for a day out to commemorate half a century of the TR Register, the anniversary that we missed out on last year! The event will be held in conjunction with the National BMC & British Leyland Show, so there will be a huge variety of other cars on display for even more added interest.
10:00 – 16:00 (all display cars to be in position by 09.30).
Admission FREE for TR Register members who log in and register below before 4th July 2021.
If you are not pre-booked or if you are not attending in a TR display car then the entry will be: (£14.50 below 60yrs, Concessions £12.50).
You must PRINT OUT and BRING the voucher we send you on hardcopy paper, vouchers held up on smartphone screens are not able to be accepted. If you are unable to do so, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Free to TR Register members, includes entry passes for the driver and a passenger. Additional passenger admission tickets can be bought at extra cost.
- Pre-booking essential to obtain advance discount rate before 4th July 2021 (otherwise full admission to be paid on the gate).
- Features and key attractions
- Large display of BMC, Rover Group & British Leyland vehicles,
- Free entry to the Museum
- Celebration of the 50th year of the TR Register
- Special display and presentation on 50 years of the TR Register
- Awards for TRs
- On site catering or bring a picnic
- Plenty of toilets
- Good disabled access
- Easy to reach from major motorway network
Please note this package is based upon members arriving in TR display cars. If you are not wishing to display, then members will be required to park in visitors parking and pay the full entry fee.
Register below to qualify for you FREE ticket.