Purely from the meeting last night we now already have 26 people in around 13 cars joining us on Sunday. If you are interested to come along too, here are the details:
- 09.30 assemble in the car park at Tescos, Harford Bridges, Ipswich Road, Norwich, NR4 6DZ.
- 10.00 SHARP leave for start of approx. 65 miles (total) drive.
- 11.00ish coffee break & stroll around a place of interest around Wymondham area.
- 12.30 to 1.00 leave to continue drive.
- 3.00 arrive for meal at Fox pub, Hevingham.
To join us please ring Peter/Val on 01603 810834 asap. They will ask you how many of you will be eating at the pub and if you want carvery - the normal menu is available to us too though. If you prefer carvery, please advise Peter & Val if you want beef or pork or turkey/lamb (latter choice could be either, unsure at this stage).
Hope to see you on Sunday, kind regards.
PS. My usual email Newsletter will follow within the next few days - got a lot going on at present!
Stag Owners Club.
Norfolk Co-ordinator & national Honorary Vice-President.