Blyton Park Trackday and Autosolo
Friday 15th July 2016
We have the fantastic Blyton Park track booked for us on Friday with an accompanying Autosolo at the same location run by Club Triumph.
At just £75 per car and with technical support on site from TR Enterprises, track opportunities don't get much better or cheaper than this!
Blyton Park has huge run off areas and is ideal for complete novices and experienced track day drivers alike. The challenging corners will test your TRs handling and allow you to test the limits of your classic sporting Triumph in in relative safety.
The Autosolo is being run by Club Triumph and will be open from 11.30am to 4pm. The Autosolo is designed as a taster event for those that may be inexperienced at events like this.
Both the trackday and Autosolo are open to All Standard Triumph Club members.
- Normal track days rules apply, no t-shirts or shorts whilst in the car.
- Helmets compulsory, free hire if you don't bring your own.
- TR Enterprises to provide support for any car related issues
- Entrance is free to spectators and supporters.
- Additional drivers can be booked at a cost of £10 per additional driver
How to Book
Please advise if you are a novice, not so novice or intermediate driver.
Camping Available for Thursday arrivals
Camping available on the night of Thursday 14 th July 2016 at Blyton Park at £10 per pitch. payable at their gate. Gates are open from 5pm until 10pm. There will be NO ACCESS after 10pm.