Red Rose Bulletin - August 2019
RED ROSE AUGUST BULLETIN
Once again I have to start with the weather! The summer was a bit of a wash out but here at Red Rose we were undeterred and have been out and about enjoying our cars.
We had a good turnout for the Aysgarth weekend in July. I would highly recommend this event. The runs were some of the best we have ever done! Many thanks to Ian Landen and his team for organising such a great weekend. We will be back next year!
Car Fest this year was not without its problems I think it was renamed Mud Fest! However despite all this those that attended had a good time and helped each other off site when the cars got stuck in the mud! Huge thanks to Andrew Hayward for organising the cars once again and to everyone who displayed their cars and showed what strong stuff us Red Roser's are made of!
Hopefully next summer will be better but in the meantime why not come along and join us at a meeting or one of our events. The year isn't over yet and there is still lots to look forward to!
Check out our events schedule on the TR Register Red Rose Group Web site and get in your TR and join us!
Red Rose meeting Sunday 11th August
There will be the usual banter and updates of all the forthcoming events over the next couple of months including updates on the International and a post meeting run.
Meeting will start at the usual time, from 12 midday with post meeting run departing around 2:30.
- 4 August – Lytham Hall Classic Car Show, Lytham St Anne's, Mark Woodward Events (pre booking required)
- 11 August – Red Rose Cock at Budworth meeting and afternoon run - Details to be confirmed
- 17,18 and 19 August - TR Register International Weekend, Stafford upon Avon Race Course
- 24, 25, 26 August - Gold cup qualifying Saturday Sunday and Monday race day / classic cars - email email@example.com for details
- 25 August – Capesthorne Classic Car show, (pre booking required) Classic Shows
There's a lot to look forward to this year at Red Rose and if you are thinking of attending any of the meetings, monthly runs or events we can promise you a warm welcome.
Please click here for pdf version: Red-Rose-Bulletin-August-2019.pdf