Click to Join the TR Register Car Club

UPDATE FROM JOHN MORRISON

UPDATE FROM JOHN MORRISON

Cumbria Group,

following on from my email of last night, I have today spoken at length to the folk at the campsite in Fort William.

The upshot of all this, is that I have moved our camping trip from May to September.

I have done these for obvious reasons, and with the best of intentions, I hope its OK for you all.

So, we are booked Wed. Sept 16th until Sun. 20th. We only ever camp in FW in May or September, so the choice was somewhat of, 'A Hobsons nature'.

I also confirmed that Pods were available for those who had booked them, these booking have been transferred to the new dates. (Incidentally, the September rate for the four nights is £20.00 cheaper so you will each get a refund) IF, the new dates do not work for anyone, a full refund is available to you.

My thinking at covering all this at this time, is that when , hopefully, most of the restrictions are lifted, many folk will want to spend a lot of spent up holidaytime, and places will be busy, we are 'In', now.

I know Spa, is just ten day slater, and we will need to decide if we want to do both, or 'File' Spa for next year.

We could regroup, and if it is possible got to the Silverstone Classic (End of July) depending on how things progress, nationally.

Folks you know where I am for any questions.

Stay safe,

John.

Cumbria TRs Group

Click the pins for meeting details, venue information and times