Newsletter (Round Robin) July 2018
Hello there, hope you are all making the most of the sun and dressing accordingly.
This brings me straight onto the first topic which are Polo shirts. Vince has done all the hard work and we can now have our own Abbott and Stour Polo shirts, sweat shirts and caps. These are in light blue with embroidered Group logo and your name.
Prices: Polo shirts £21.00, Sweatshirts £22.00, Caps £10.00.
For sizes please see attached PDFs.
To place your order email Vince Baker firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mens Polo R-539M.pdf
Ladies Polo R-539F.pdf
Unisex Sweatshirt R-762M-0.pdf
Some more spares for sale from ex TR6 owner Ian Pratt from Clacton, these include:
- A pair of new Triumph mud flaps with fittings £10,
- A TR5/6 interior in light tan unused but it is missing the wheel arch covers £100
- 2 new bezels for speedo/tacho,
- A used air flap and an AA badge which I have been able to date to 1966/1967 (could be good on a car of that age)
- There are also a large quantity of books
- TR6 repair manual£30
- Owners workshop manual TR5/250/6 £10
- Numerous how to restore, improve and technical/road test books.
Afternoon Cream Tea Club
Next a date for your diary, this is for the next Sunday meet which has morphed from "the breakfast club" to "the afternoon cream tea club". Hopefully the weather will still be good enough to sit outside and enjoy a cream tea as part of your calorie controlled diet. The venue will be G & T's High Street Yoxford IP17 3EP on 22nd of July at 3.30pm. (G & T refers to the owners names not the refreshment!)
If you would like to take part please let me know by the 15th of July in order that I can advise the owners.
So a short robin this time as must get in the garage and pack the TR for Lincoln.