Back on its wheels

I started my restoration back in February 06 and thought it would be done in six months It is now 14 months later and its is finally off the body spit and back on its wheels all of the underside has been stripped to bare metal and etch primed and then sprayed with stone chip. Then all of the lower panels were stripped and etch primed as they would be easier to get to whilst still on the spit. Now thay are all done the rebuilt suspension was put back on in a couple of evenings and then the wheels. When it finally sat back on its rubber I could not stop smiling for a week

2006_1027a204pics0042.jpg

Underside stone chipped

2007_0402skisuit0117.jpg

Suspension on

2007_0402skisuit0119.jpg

Lower panels primed

2007_0402skisuit0124.jpg

back on its wheels

2007_0402skisuit0128.jpg

whole side in primer

2007_0402skisuit0122.jpg

What do these numbers mean

I'm sorry but looking at these photos again is making me smile[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Edited by samco
Well done Sam!

Stuart.

Hello Stuart, thought I may run into you here eventually. The question is what are you doing in the wedge section of the forum. People will talk. Its okay though I wont tell them at the register meeting as they might think you have gone soft

Hello Stuart, thought I may run into you here eventually. The question is what are you doing in the wedge section of the forum. People will talk. Its okay though I wont tell them at the register meeting as they might think you have gone soft

Sam you know I still have a soft spot for a 7V8!!

Stuart.