Another car back to life. I hope

Anyone who saw Richard Candy's 4.6 7V8 in action (sadly I never did) will know just how good it was, beating 6R4's Impreza's and Evo's on Tarmac stages.

Richard ended his sideways stuff in 2006 as the shell gave a sigh and gave up. In 2006 he started selling the parts on Ebay and I was lucky enough to grab the rear axle after someone else let him down.

After talking to Richard at length I quickly realised just what he was selling and to cut a very long story short I bought everything he had left. Unfortunately he had sold the engine, gearbox and roll cage but I managed to get everything else.

This car differed from most cars I know of because it had evolved into a winning machine through years of experience.

I have built and converted 8's before but as a possible last project I fancied building a replica with a difference.

I am trying to record everything on www.take2trs.co.uk a bit of a mess right now but I will be adding to it regularly and making more sense of it.

Anyone interested or wishes to see parts or views of a TR that you would never normaly see before that restore is welcome to drop by.

Regards

Chris

West Sussex

Edited by V8again