NEED HELP WITH THE FORUM?

• 3 weeks later...

G,day from New South Wales. I am converting and refurbishing a left hand Steer Feb 73 TR6 to Right Hand Steer. Consequently I have been trolling various sites chasing bits from RHD Head lights to decent carbies and peddles.

I have a simple conundrum for those with superior knowledge. I purchased a RHD Clutch Pedal from a private individual in the UK. It appears to unchanged from manufacture, yet the distance from the centre of the Fulcrum to the centre of the Clevis pin is 60MM. Ok now when I referred to the "How to restore Triumph TR5/250 & TR6 page 177 there is a dimensioned diagram that states that dimension to be 50MM. Can any one please put me on the right track.

Thank you Johnniewalkerblack

G,day from New South Wales. I am converting and refurbishing a left hand Steer Feb 73 TR6 to Right Hand Steer. Consequently I have been trolling various sites chasing bits from RHD Head lights to decent carbies and peddles.

I have a simple conundrum for those with superior knowledge. I purchased a RHD Clutch Pedal from a private individual in the UK. It appears to unchanged from manufacture, yet the distance from the centre of the Fulcrum to the centre of the Clevis pin is 60MM. Ok now when I referred to the "How to restore Triumph TR5/250 & TR6 page 177 there is a dimensioned diagram that states that dimension to be 50MM. Can any one please put me on the right track.

Thank you Johnniewalkerblack

FWIW I think you will find the difference is for left or right hand drive pedals. as on a L/hand drive car the clutch master is on the front of the toe board and on R/hand drive its on top of the bulkhead side.Not having either to hand I couldnt tell you which is which though.

Stuart.

FWIW I think you will find the difference is for left or right hand drive pedals. as on a L/hand drive car the clutch master is on the front of the toe board and on R/hand drive its on top of the bulkhead side.Not having either to hand I couldnt tell you which is which though.

Stuart.

That was a bodge to use the lhd pedal

Webby!!

I've just lost the ability to "quote" and copy/paste on the forum in the past couple of days. I'm sure it's me - has there been an IE upgrade I've missed or something?

Thx

Tim,

See this thread for the resolve: http://www.tr-register.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/44524-dumped-ie11-so-can-now-post-links-etc/

Cheers

Andrew

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Dear Mr Webby.....

why do i have "members " under my avatar and not the blue "TR Register Members" like others...? and yes i am a member....!

thanks

Nick

Hi Nick,

If you are still waiting to get this rectified (and you haven't done this already), may I suggest that you call Wayne Scott on Tel: +44 (0) 1235 818866, or email press@tr-register.co.uk. I waited sometime before my status was updated, so in the end I called and it was done a couple of hours later.

Darren

thanks Darren, i'll drop him an email...

Nick

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi John, it was an old image you had embedded in your signature, the code was still linking to an image that had been removed, the site defaulted to their advert. I have now removed it for you.

Ah,So!

"oho begob says I to myself, says I. That explains the milk in the cocoanut and the absence of hair on the animal’s chest. Blazes doing the tootle on the flute."

I'm as unclear as I am about Ulysses as to how/why my signature pic has gone.

John
  • 1 year later...

I have posted images into my posts before, but today it will not add file to post. I am copying and paste into media then press add to post nothing happens

Paul

Hi Paul,

I don;t think you can copy and paste.  I notice that the previous 'My Media' is also missing.

if your photo is in a file on your computer then you should be able to load it on here by using the 'choose files ' optin below.

Roger