• 1 month later...

I can't upload my last post.

The board says, "You must submit at least 1 tag(s)"

What's a tag?

JOhn

PS this post works fine - obviously.

Edited by john.r.davies

When I read a post online (ie laptop) the

subject goes from black to grey as 'read topic'. When I do the same logged on my phone it doesn't. Irritating as I then reopen a read topic on laptop or phone later ! Am I confused ?

"Just found my own answer. If you go back to forum index and then back into discussion area the colour has changed ! "

Edited by V8 Lady

Tags are just key words that are supposed to make it easier for people to search the forums. In the various technical forums when you start a new topic a box comes up under the title box where you can pick between 1 and 10 tags from a drop down menu. For example if you were starting a topic in the TR4 forum about repairing a body panel you might tag the topic with "TR4", "Body". However it looks like the tag box doesn't appear when you try to start a new topic in the Competition Forum so it appears there is some sort of glitch :angry:

I have no idea if you can invent your own tags if / when the tag box appears in the first place :unsure:

How come I no longer get email notifications of PM`s even though I have ticked the box in my settings, new glitch or what?

Stuart.

In that case aint got a clue. Apologies if I miss any PM`s for the foreseeable future then as Im only going to see them when Im on here.

Stuart.

Oh yes double and triple checked! Not only that but it hasnt changed and everything worked fine until the "Upgrade" :lol:

Stuart.

• 3 weeks later...

how do i get to view the adverts in the classified section?

I'm logged in and can read all the posts but the classified section shows me the number of cars for sale, what model, where but no ads open up?

• 4 weeks later...

I joined the forum before the Register but am now signed up to the register. How do I change my profile to to have that nice TR Register Member logo? I have tried in Edit Profile but cannot find the solution.

Many thanks

Sean

I joined the forum before the Register but am now signed up to the register. How do I change my profile to to have that nice TR Register Member logo? I have tried in Edit Profile but cannot find the solution.

Many thanks

Sean

Think its Changed through the Office/Administrators after a Time Period.