4 pot callipers will they fit

I have got the chance to buy some refurbed princess 4 pots and vented discs. I currrently have 14" ally cats on my TR will these fit and will I need adaptors as the seller can't fit them to his 13" standard wheels which is why he is selling them.

Also will I need to upgrade the servo and if so which one should I fit?

I have already got the goodridge hoses and the rear wheel cylinders off the 4 speeder so this is my next step towards braking nirvanah. Hopefully.

Bryan

• 3 weeks later...

I have managed to get hold of a pair of 4 pots which have been modified to fit my 7. My question though is there are two inlet/outlets one over the other on both calipers. Does this mean that I need to do a split pipe conection to the caliper when I mount it?

There are already two bleed nipples in place which seem correct for bleeding purposes. I have tried to look up on line to see what the normal set up is but things are not forthcomming any thoughts on the matter would be apreciated, as i have seen one picture with a bleed nipple over the inlet (which seems silly as the fluid will miss the calliper) and one picture which shows two seperate pipes.

Thanks

Bryan