Hi, everybody=

My name is Andy Graybeal, ower of a '64 TR4 and art director of Tales & Trails, the newsletter of Triumph Travelers Sports Car Club. We are heading for our 50th anniversary as a continuously functioning club (2008) and we're located in the San Francisco Bay Area and environs.

As art director, I'm responsible for coming up with a new cover illustration every month and I write an article called "Last Word". I would like to do a series on all of the brands in your forum. These cars are pretty rare in general and quite rare around here. Somethimes we see a Peerless or an Italia at the All British Car Meet in Palo Alto, but none is owned by the membership.

If any or all of you have any pictures and information to share, I would really appreciate it.

My address is andygraybeal@earthlink.net.

Thanks in advance.

Andy Graybeal

Hi, everybody=

My name is Andy Graybeal, ower of a '64 TR4 and art director of Tales & Trails, the newsletter of Triumph Travelers Sports Car Club. We are heading for our 50th anniversary as a continuously functioning club (2008) and we're located in the San Francisco Bay Area and environs.

As art director, I'm responsible for coming up with a new cover illustration every month and I write an article called "Last Word". I would like to do a series on all of the brands in your forum. These cars are pretty rare in general and quite rare around here. Somethimes we see a Peerless or an Italia at the All British Car Meet in Palo Alto, but none is owned by the membership.

If any or all of you have any pictures and information to share, I would really appreciate it.

My address is andygraybeal@earthlink.net.

Thanks in advance.

Andy Graybeal

Andy

My name is Dean Tetterton and I race a Warwick GT here in the states. I am on the east coast in Va so am still a long way from you. I would be glad to send you some pictures if you are interested in a Warwick. You can contact me direct at:

Richtr@erols.com

Dean

Andy

My name is Dean Tetterton and I race a Warwick GT here in the states. I am on the east coast in Va so am still a long way from you. I would be glad to send you some pictures if you are interested in a Warwick. You can contact me direct at:

Richtr@erols.com

Dean

Dean-

As you suggested, I already replied via your email address. And yes, I am interested in pics of any of these cars in action.

Andy

Edited by Minston
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi Both..good to see someone in here!

Sorry for the late reply....Andy I ahve sent you an E and Dean...hows it going would love to see some pics of your car. :P

Get in touch if you can.

Regards

nigel Cluley

P&W registrar UK

Nigel Send me your E-Mail and I will send you a picture direct. The Warwick does make a good race car.

Dean

Nigel Send me your E-Mail and I will send you a picture direct. The Warwick does make a good race car.

Dean

Hi Dean, sorry for the delay, dont get out and about in hear very often!

address is gt2@peerless-gt.co.uk

or you can contact me through back pages of the TRaction or our web site.

www.peerless-gt.co.uk

cheers

nigel

oh and please head it up as peerless or something other than v1agra!!!