LUCAS type DR2 VS DR3A Windscreen Wiper Motors

Can someone tell me if there is a significant difference between these two types of LUCAS windscreen wiper motors?

I know I'm not the best person to reply to this question, but I'll start the ball rolling.

The DR2 was fitted to TR2s and I think TR3s, TR3As had the DR3A. I'm not sure if the

change came with the 3A, a bit before or a bit after.

Both motors look fairly similar but they are not identical.

Real difference was the DR3 which was 2-speed. That one looks quite similar to the DR3A but

had about 4 wires exiting the motor in black plastic covered loom.

DR2 was single speed fitted to TR3 from TS12568 all TR3A and TR4 up to CT7783 (RHD) and to CT20 (LHD) DR3a was fitted to TR4 from CT7784 (RHD) and from CT31 (LHD) The two speed DR3 was optional equipment for TR3 from TS12568, TR3A and TR4 and standard equipment on TR4A.

Differences as far as i can remember were mostly internal but DR3a has adjustable parking position, not sure if there was a park on DR2.

Stuart.