Grinnal red colour

Having recently sold my TR6 and bought a red 1982 Grinnal converted TR7 V8 softop I need to do a bit of paint retouching. Althought I have lots of history and bills for the car I cannot read the colour name on the hand written paperwork from Grinnal - says Rosso something.

Anyone know what colour was used, who's red etc so I can get a touchup or get some made up

Any help much appreciated

David

Guest Grinnall Nut

Hi David, in my records Rosso red is quite regular, there was also Rosso Chai & Rosso Panthos, it was supposed to be a Ferrari colour, as to the paint manufacturer I have no detail, If you go to a good spray shop, take a sample, where it does show, they should match it? Thanks, Phil

Having recently sold my TR6 and bought a red 1982 Grinnal converted TR7 V8 softop I need to do a bit of paint retouching. Althought I have lots of history and bills for the car I cannot read the colour name on the hand written paperwork from Grinnal - says Rosso something.

Anyone know what colour was used, who's red etc so I can get a touchup or get some made up

Any help much appreciated

David