I am trying to organise a marque day for the above during 2008. The venue would be based in the Midlands to equalise travelling for for us owners. If anyone is interested in this event please email me with your details.

My contact address is petermoffatt@tiscali.co.uk or leave a thread on the forum.

Regards Peter

Hi Peter,

Thanks for taking time out to organise this. I shall do my best to attend. The only weekend that is out for me is the Stag National on 11th/12th August.

regards

Ray

Ray: I would love to join you albeit without the 250. Unless you are providing ferry service. :)

Many thanks for the interest shown in the TR5/250 marque day. As I said in my earlier thread I believe we should hold the event in the Midlands.

I am based in South Yorkshire and do not know the Midlands well. Does anyone have ideas for this venue?

ie a country park/stately house/show ground etc. Where the ladies can fill their time possibly to do some shopping etc.

Any ideas/suggestions will be followed up very closely.

Regards Peter.

Hi Peter, Other venues to look at would be Belvior Castle, Caulk Abbey, or Thoresby Hall.

Have a word with Ian Viles, Trent Group Leader, I know he has investigated some of them and we had a visit to Caulk Abbey the other year who made us very welcome and designated a seperate car park for the cars.

:lol:

Guest harry dent

That is even better so long it does not clash with the drive to Italy in our TR5.Can you supply a date so Mary and I can be there and the North London Group(quite a few TR5,s between us).

Well done and if I can be any help.

Regards Harry.

TR5/250 Marque Day.

After much thought and discussions with the Register I firmly believe that the above event should be held at the International Weekend at Malvern.

It is the time of year when we expect the largest gathering of TRs including TR5/250s also from Europe to be in attendance.

Look out for an article on this in the January edition of the TR Action.

PLease let me have your thoughts and comments.

Regards Peter

Of course we should celebrate the TR5 at Malvern I was taking that as read.

Can't we have an additional event elswhere also? Possibly in 2008, when most of the 5s actually get their 40th.

David

Of course we should celebrate the TR5 at Malvern I was taking that as read.

Can't we have an additional event elswhere also? Possibly in 2008, when most of the 5s actually get their 40th.

David

David

I think it is a very good idea, and I will look in to this at a later date.

Peter