Another Cry for Help… Garage..Storage…TR4

Hi everyone,

After my last cry for for help to get my TR4 up and running after some time (a massive thanks to the team at REES BROS Aldershot for a fantastic job), I now need a garage closer to me for storage. (And thank you to all the people and their advice in my last thread for advice on where to get it done….)

I was wondering / begging if anyone knew of or had a garage or space in a garage for rent somewhere in the Haslemere area (where I’m living)/ Godalming/ Dunsfold/ Billingshurst/ Petworth area that might be able to help. The car is currently in a friends garage 1 1/2 hours away and I’m really struggling to find the time to drive it and do further maintenance it needs..(divorce in progress :(which is obviously quite absorbing).

Any help would be very much appreciated. 

Andy

Hi Andy

the list is not in any order

Contact the council - many estates have garages that are not used.

Housing associations

Neighbours

Advert in local news agents

Word of mouth down the pub.

Estate agents

Roger

Andy - I rent a garage in Storrington which I know is a little way from you but the lady that owns mine has about 20 in the same compound and there are often one coming available. If interested I could pm you contact details

10 hours ago, RogerH said:

Hi Andy

the list is not in any order

Contact the council - many estates have garages that are not used.

Housing associations

Neighbours

Advert in local news agents

Word of mouth down the pub.

Estate agents

Roger

Hi Roger,

Thanks so much for the reply…

I’ve tried the council (I’m 148th on the list) and my neighbours (lovely but due to the type of road ..think expensive) but no good.

You’ve put some ideas in my head though so much appreciated.:D

Cheers,

Andy

9 hours ago, Rod1883 said:

Andy - I rent a garage in Storrington which I know is a little way from you but the lady that owns mine has about 20 in the same compound and there are often one coming available. If interested I could pm you contact details

Hi Rod,

Thank you for your reply as well..

It’s a little far if I’m being choosy but I will certainly keep it in mind. I’m in the process now of exploring some local sites which may have space so I’ll get back to you, if you don’t mind, if I fall short on options again.

Cheers,

Andy