Dashes & Door Cappings for sale at Ambergate on Saturday

Hi All - just thought you might like to see a sample of some of the new dashes and door cappings I will be selling on my stall at Ambergate on Saturday

The top dash which is furthest away from my boots, is, I believe, an original TR6 CR dash in american walnut with a satin finish and is in very good condition.

The next one down is another TR6 CR dash, this time in Burr Elm which is brand new and has a matching pair of door cappings - not shown is also a brand new CP dash and matching door cappings, again in Burr Elm.

Third one down is a TR4A burr elm dash ( matching cappings available) and the last one is a 4A dash in original american walnut which has been relaquered and although a bit darker than original, looks stunning, and certainly no darker then the commonly used burr walnut.

Also have a lonely set of brand new burr walnut cappings, as the guy who bought the dash didn't want them.

I will have quite a few other ones so if not listed above, please enquire. Pricewise, you won't be disappointed!

See you at Ambergate on Saturday

Cheers Rich

IMG_1840.jpg

IMG_1841.jpg

IMG_1842.jpg

IMG_1843.jpg

IMG_1844.jpg