I need to update some wiring behind the instruments. Is there any useful slotted screwdriver available to help me loosen the chrome bezels on the red ignition light and the ignition key lock. I do not want to make my own from an old chisel etc  

Thanks Richard & B

Thanks for the offer. I would like to borrow  the tools for this small job.I was thinking of filing a socket but the inside is not smooth enough. If you can find them,  Ian, it would help.

I have painted the dashboard before but it was a long time ago. I also looked in a Moss catalogue but where do they list tools, Accessories ??

Thanks Richard & B

1 hour ago, Richardtr3a said:

I also looked in a Moss catalogue but where do they list tools, Accessories ??

The answer is in Pete's post above.  Under TR2-TR4a/Tools & Equipment/Tools on the Moss website.  I suspect they would be in their separate hard copy catalogue as well but I don't have one of those.

I haven't found my home made tools yet, I had a quick look last night but they have clearly gone into hiding.  I'll have a proper search tomorrow. (Wife's birthday today so I'm not allowed to do car stuff ;))

Rgds Ian

In my copy of the Moss catalogue )Issue 17), I cannot find any reference to the Switch Bezel Tool, either under Tools & Equipment or elsewhere.

However, they are small items, so I could have missed them !

Ian Cornish