TR3A Oil leak from Differential oil pinion seal.

4 hours ago, Aldy said:

Good morning

Having obtained an oil seal part no 100898 and speedy-sleeve I am looking to find a garage locally to fit these parts. Can anyone recommend a garage in the Gloucester/Stroud area

Many thanks

Malcolm

Sorry, I am not in that area,  but I am sure someone will be along shortly with a reccomendation. 

Ralph 

Hi Malcolm, seems as though no one has come forward with a suggestion for a garage near you.  I would suggest you ask around at your local meet or car show. It is an easy job and any half decent mechanic should have no problem doing it, especially if you can find an older mechanic brought up on what are now deemed "classic" cars. Not many may have come across the speedy sleeve though it is self explanatory really.

Good luck

One afterthought, sometimes the oil leak is caused by the axle breather becoming blocked and this causes a build up of pressure in the axle which can force the oil past the seal. Get them to check that at the same time.

Ralph