Hi To all haven’t posted in awhile progress with the 4A has been slow  have now got the chassis on axle stands and the body placed on top with all the bolts in place and Packers but not pinched up as yet been stripping paint off of rear wings inside and out but Progress has been slow I’ve just opened up the rear wing bulk packs and there’s a little clip in amongst it all I’ve taken a picture has anyone got an idea of where this goes that’s what all the pub volts ap progress has been slow I’ve just opened up the rear wing bolt packs and there’s a little clip in amongst it all I’ll take a picture has anyone got an idea of where the Clip goes the one that the bolts are pointing to

070A343D-FBDC-466D-9E57-2D1A5CE61C3D.jpeg

John that looks like a door weather strip retaining clip GHF1560 or GHF1582 and should not be in the kit.

Regards

Paul

Thanks Paul  it was the fact that there was one in each pack it through me thanks for your help trying to put the Rear wing on as we speak fiddly as you like  thanks again regards John 

I think it Holds the rear wing to the lamp housing.  Rather than welding.  Book suggest 2 per wing 4 per car.

BA2BB1E5-6D71-40FB-992F-84D8D7356597.jpeg

Edited by BlueTR3A-5EKT

Good shout because the wing do seem to belly  out a little in the middle of the lamp housing will have a go next time I’m out in the garage  thanks for your  input  does seem to make perfect sense kind regards John 

On 6/4/2022 at 3:47 PM, BlueTR3A-5EKT said:

I think it Holds the rear wing to the lamp housing.  Rather than welding.  Book suggest 2 per wing 4 per car.

BA2BB1E5-6D71-40FB-992F-84D8D7356597.jpeg

Correct though you may find its fun then trying to get the lamp housing on when its fitted.

Stuart.