Hi, were tr2/3 bolts ever sold like the attached photo?

I’m wondering if I’ve got my TR bolts I bought years ago mixed up with some Dexion bolts. 
I have some Dexion bolts in course metric thread but the ones I’m confused about are unified threads, the nuts are shiny plated. 
Thanks in advance Ken. 

IMG_8889.HEIC

5 minutes ago, ken foster said:

Hi, were tr2/3 bolts ever sold like the attached photo?

I’m wondering if I’ve got my TR bolts I bought years ago mixed up with some Dexion bolts. 
I have some Dexion bolts in course metric thread but the ones I’m confused about are unified threads, the nuts are shiny plated. 
Thanks in advance Ken. 

IMG_8889.HEIC 3.19 MB · 5 downloads

Nope theyre Dexion bolts. Front wing bolts are standard 1/4" UNF Hex and the rear wing bolts in the boot channel are slotted mushroom head. TR Shop do really good wing fitting kits if you need them.

Stuart.

3 minutes ago, stuart said:

Nope theyre Dexion bolts. Front wing bolts are standard 1/4" UNF Hex and the rear wing bolts in the boot channel are slotted mushroom head. TR Shop do really good wing fitting kits if you need them.

Stuart.

Thanks Stuart, saved me from going nuts!

Dexion must have sold metric and unified bolts and nuts. 
I’ve got some TR nuts, bolts and cages I bought 25-30 years ago but when I moved house 22 years ago I misplaced them. 
I think I must have used some Dexion bolts to slave panels on 25 odd years ago, that’s how come they got mixed up with the few proper bolts I can find. 
Many thanks Ken.