Need help with shipping from UK

Hello All,

on Ebay UK I have a part I am willing to "buy it now". However, the seller does not ship to Germany.

Maybe someone who is willing and has some experience in shipping items to Germany can help me with this. You would have to buy this item for me, and ship it to me.

Obviously all cost will be reimbursed prior and some extra for your time and effort.

If you are willing, just contact me thru PM and we will handle all the details thru Whatsapp/Email and Paypal.

Jochem

8 hours ago, JochemsTR said:

Hello All,

on Ebay UK I have a part I am willing to "buy it now". However, the seller does not ship to Germany.

Maybe someone who is willing and has some experience in shipping items to Germany can help me with this. You would have to buy this item for me, and ship it to me.

Obviously all cost will be reimbursed prior and some extra for your time and effort.

If you are willing, just contact me thru PM and we will handle all the details thru Whatsapp/Email and Paypal.

Jochem

Hi Jochem

If you’re not sorted by now let me know by PM and I’ll sort it.

Kevin

• 2 weeks later...

My thanks to Conrad aka Open Road for helping me out with this matter. The package was inspected, wrapped again and sent out to germany.

The willingness of this forum and its members to help is absolutely amazing. 

Jochem

Thankyou Jochem , Glad to of been of help.

For some unknown reason , EBay have made it more difficult and expensive to send abroad, although they do operate the Global Shipping Programme,  but seem to charge through the nose to anyone outside of the U K.

So with a little ingenuity, Jochem has overcome this , and good on you.

Cheers, 

Conrad.