TR4 shop in Southern England

Hello Chaps!

Sorry, but I got confused in which Room to put my question. But I know you guys definitely know the answer.

So i am contemplating to visit your beautifull country this summer. Springing this idea on the wife , she readily replied : " where can you buy TR parts in Southern England"?  I really do not want to miss this opportunity to "stock up" 

So Gents! where is the closest shop to Dover (Folkstone)? as we will most likely be driving. 

Regards

Niels Peter

I think the closest shops to Dover are both in London - Moss at Feltham ( postcode TW13 6DB) or the TRShop in Chiswick ( postcode W4 1TH )

Of the two, Moss is probably easier to drive to. 

Hi Niels,

as Rob mentions there are only two choices - TRShop and Moss

TRshop are inside the emission Zone so will cost you money and their is no parking.

Moss have plenty of parking but it is a long way form Dover etc.  It is at the north end of the M3. 2 hours up the road.

Whatever you want and wherever you go you will need to organise/phone in  your order BEFORE you get there.

Roger

You'd probably be better off ordering your parts and have them posted to a single location where you can pick them up in one go.

I'm sure there would be members happy to act as a 'depot'. I'm in Buckinghamshire HP5 if that's any good.

Jerry

Yes certainly ring in your order before you go to a shop to ensure you get all you wanted.

Here is an idea.

If you are in UK for the weekend of 19th August, venture to the midlands and attend the TR/MG international weekend.  It will certainly have an array of professional spares sellers plus the usual selection of auto-jumble and used spares.

https://www.tr-register.co.uk/event/2022/08/2624/Triumph-and-MG-Weekend-2022

Hi Guys,

Thank you for the replies..  Of course order beforehand..  and Jerry Thank you for the kind offer of being "Depot" :-). might just take you up on that ;-)

Let us see what happens and if we get everything organized so we can visit your lovely country once more.

Best regards 

Niels Peter 

It might be worth posting on here your shopping wish list.   One of us may be able to help with the more obscure things and then get them to a central location for you to collect.

Peter W

Hi Niels,

when are you planning to be here.

I live 7 miles from Moss at Hanworth (near Heathrow airport)  It could be possible to collect from there and move them closer to Dover or possibly get them all the way down and make a day TRip of it. That coastal area is stunning.

Roger

You Guys are amazing. I am blown away of you readily helpfullness :) Thank you ever so much :)

If we go and that is a rather big if....  it will be between 22nd July to 26th July. Things changed today:huh:.... But as we say in Denmark "hope is light green" :D

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure your view of our lovely country will be modified if you have to use the M25 in general and Dartford crossing in particular.

On 6/5/2022 at 1:44 PM, John Mellor said:

I'm sure your view of our lovely country will be modified if you have to use the M25 in general and Dartford crossing in particular.

You might be right, I would not know.. :-)