Platinum Jubilee TR Events

That weekend I shall be instructing grandson2 in the delights of a clutch swap, his first experience of TR'ing. It could be a weekend he wont forget !

Peter

We were going to Kew Gardens but no dogs allowed. So we’ve decided to go to St.James’s Park on the Thursday-no tickets just a stroll round there and Hyde Park, and hoping to see the RAF fly past later in the day. That leaves the weekend for a bit of TR’ing.

Good luck with the clutch swap. I hope he’s a strong lad as those boxes are heavy! It might well be a weekend he can’t forget…

Kevin

1 hour ago, Peter Cobbold said:

That weekend I shall be instructing grandson2 in the delights of a clutch swap, his first experience of TR'ing. It could be a weekend he wont forget !

Peter

Don’t scare him off Peter !!!

we need the youngsters to take over !!

17 hours ago, Hamish said:

Don’t scare him off Peter !!!

we need the youngsters to take over !!

He is keen to learn, and has not been put off when I commented that I spent 10 times more time fettling and modifying than driving. He has just passed his test at 17, so has a year or so before he gets behind the wheel.

Peter