TRs invited to MG Live at Silverstone

With the growing collaboration with other classic car clubs, MG Car Club has invited the TR Register to have a stand and show off our TRs plus enter their AutoSolo competition. They have also offered that our members get a £10 discount per day, bringing the price down to the same as MGCC members.

https://www.tr-register.co.uk/event/2022/06/2894/TR-Register-members-are-invited-to-go-along-to-MG-LIve-11th-12th-June-2022

We would like to get 30 TRs onto our stand so please join us on either the Saturday or Sunday to show what we are made of. It would be good to get the full range of TRs including some of the more interesting examples and derivatives. Contact Phil Horsley for more details on opsmgr@tr-register.co.uk

Mick

• 4 weeks later...

There are only 8 TRs signed up to be on the TR Register stand to show what great cars and a great club we have. It would be really good if we can get a few more, so please have a look at the above event and see if you can help the club to show the MGCC what we are made of.

Mick

Mick

would love to support the club but some of us are racing in Wigan in the club champs on Sunday. 

i know a bit late but i have 2 tickets for saturday and 4 for sunday if any member wants to come along . Free

I am out in the 2 on saturday along with 2 other sidescreen and 4 tr4s

Roy

16 minutes ago, roy53 said:

i know a bit late but i have 2 tickets for saturday and 4 for sunday if any member wants to come along . Free

I am out in the 2 on saturday along with 2 other sidescreen and 4 tr4s

Roy

Hi Roy, could be interested in a couple for Sunday if possible please ?

The 2 survived well and the temp didn't go above half way which was a pleasant feeling after the 250 .

Suffered with grip as the historic tyres were 4 years old and kept understeering off hence 2 fastest laps removed in qualifying.

Still i got to see a checkered flag

The 250 fail at Mallory was caused by a fuse holder failing supplying the electric water pump. 10p part , 100s to fix damage .

Roy