Bulkhead steering column support bracket wanted

Does anyone who has converted their cars left to right hand drive have a spare bulkhead column support bracket that goes engine bay side on split column cars. Im after a left hand drive version as they are cranked differently. Its the "Y" shaped bracket that bolts to the bulkhead just below the column rubber boot and clamps round the column, doesnt unfortunately appear in the parts book illustration plates or I would show it for reference. Edit found a picture on US EBay 

Stuart.

37AF8267-0158-4BBF-A5D1-2CFF66C01744.jpeg

Edited by stuart
20 minutes ago, Ian Vincent said:

I re fabricated my LHD version to RHD when I converted my car Stuart. 

Rgds Ian

Unfortunately I dont have one at all so thats not an option.

Stuart.

17 hours ago, Kiwifrog said:

I may have one in my bits and bobs I will have a look at the weekend, but can you send me a pm to remind me as my memory is not very good 

Thanks Alan.

Stuart.

Hi Stuart

I finished a bit early today so spent a couple of hours going through my boxes of TR spares, I am very sorry but I don’t have the bracket.

cheers

Alan

17 hours ago, Kiwifrog said:

Hi Stuart

I finished a bit early today so spent a couple of hours going through my boxes of TR spares, I am very sorry but I don’t have the bracket.

cheers

Alan

No worries Alan, managed to locate one at TR Shop luckily. Thanks anyway.

Stuart.

• 4 months later...
18 hours ago, Nobbysr said:

Hi Stuart

Do have a picture of the bracket ?? would be really interested to see what it should look like 

all the best 

Steve

See above top image for a left hand drive one, a Right hand drive one doesnt had the crank to one side and is straight.

Stuart.

On 8/31/2022 at 12:16 PM, stuart said:

See above top image for a left hand drive one, a Right hand drive one doesnt had the crank to one side and is straight.

Stuart.

Thx Stuart If that's the case i think i may have one , will dig it out and send a photo

3 minutes ago, Nobbysr said:

Thx Stuart If that's the case i think i may have one , will dig it out and send a photo

Dont worry as Im sorted now anyway thanks

Stuart.