Triumph & MG weekend

This is a deliberate attempt to piss off the "Stage" Owners Club members (I'm one of them) by misspelling their name on this flyer...right ? Not really worthy of the anointed "Car club of the year is it ?

Amateur hour, if only we had professional paid staff to proof read our issuing's...oh wait.

Mick Richards

No doubt it was a predictive text/spell check type error, but as you say, a minimum amount of proof reading should have picked it up.

Sadly we can't make it this year, thoroughly enjoyed Malvern last.

Rod - fellow Stag owner

DSC04229a.JPG

Edited by Rod1883
proof read

Hi Everyone,

The tickets are for sale, the website for ticketing is to cater for members of the four clubs who want to attend the event, when you press 'Buy Tickets', at the top of the page are the links for the TSSC & Stag Owners club who want purchases via their own shop, scroll further down the page and you will see the ticket selection for the TR Register & MG Car Club, click on the ticket(s) you want, goĀ to Cart and you will be asked to select your Club and the car model you are taking see below:

image.png.45049df188bbd39a0b27cd4e399ed4bb.png

Then go to payment, and that's it, you'll get a confirmation and your tickets etc will be sent to you nearer the date of the event. :)

We look forward to seeing you thereĀ 

Edited by Operations Manager

To the Operations Manager

In terms of Autojumble pitches usedĀ for the whole weekend, does that constitute 3 days at Ā£10 day ( Friday isn't a full day anyhow) and if not, what is the price of a weekend autojumble pitch? AlsoĀ you are quoting pitches of 3m x 3m in size ( which was done last year erroneously for Malvern and then corrected to 6mx3m) - many autojumble stalls won't fit on 3x3m pitches - is this an oversightĀ carried over from last year by mistake or do you actually mean the pitches will only be 3m x 3m - pleaseĀ clarify

Thanks Rich

On 4/22/2022 at 8:40 PM, rcreweread said:

To the Operations Manager

In terms of Autojumble pitches usedĀ for the whole weekend, does that constitute 3 days at Ā£10 day ( Friday isn't a full day anyhow) and if not, what is the price of a weekend autojumble pitch? AlsoĀ you are quoting pitches of 3m x 3m in size ( which was done last year erroneously for Malvern and then corrected to 6mx3m) - many autojumble stalls won't fit on 3x3m pitches - is this an oversightĀ carried over from last year by mistake or do you actually mean the pitches will only be 3m x 3m - pleaseĀ clarify

Thanks Rich

That sounds like you willĀ need two side by side pitches. Thatā€™s double the cost, but you wonā€™t have a problem, you are Rich.Ā 
Ā 

Rich get it, sorry Richard cantĀ sleep, being silly.

Edited by Misfit

I am in the same boat as Richard Crewe Read, and would like to confirm the Autojumble situation,Ā  then i can book a stand and tickets to.Ā  Ā I understand the Show is at the Stafford ShowgroundĀ  Ā !!Ā 

Cheers,Ā Ā 

Conrad.

Hi @brendaĀ 

The event is atĀ Stafford Showground, 19-21 August 2022.Ā 

A map can be found on the homepage at www.triumphandmgweekend.comĀ and the venue is clearly stated on the website and other communications around the event.Ā 

The email confirmations for orders are automated and for the first few were pulling through an outdated tag from the e-commerce payment handler, somehow between testing and it going live, it reverted.Ā 

Now it has been corrected and the order confirmations for the first handful of orders have been re-issued with the correct venue in the welcome text. You'll note the logo header correctly stated Stafford all along.Ā 

These minor glitches occasionally occur and we resolve them as fast as we can, apologies for any confusion caused.Ā 

Ā 

I can't answer the query regarding Autojumble pitches , please email: Phil Horsley on opsmgr@tr-register.co.ukĀ with your question.Ā 

Ā "I can't answer the query regarding Autojumble pitches , please email: Phil Horsley on opsmgr@tr-register.co.ukĀ with your question. "

Wayne - I have, and left messages and tried phoning on numerous occasions, but so far no success - I'm hoping, as you pointed out above, that this is a glitch/error from an outdated "tag" imported from last year's set up, because it's exactly the same as then.Ā 

I'm not the only one wanting clarity on this

Cheers Rich

Doesn't seem to allow for one of us driving a TR and the other driving a modern.

Do I have to purchase one pass for me (in TR4), then re-enter and purchase a pass for Maddy in her High&Dry?

Also, note that ACCOMMODATION has two Cs and two Ms.

Have emailed Wayne about this.

Ian Cornish

22 minutes ago, ianc said:

Doesn't seem to allow for one of us driving a TR and the other driving a modern.

Do I have to purchase one pass for me (in TR4), then re-enter and purchase a pass for Maddy in her High&Dry?

Also, note that ACCOMMODATION has two Cs and two Ms.

Have emailed Wayne about this.

Ian Cornish

And I have responded. I will also search the site for the typo.Ā 

However, please direct all event and ticket enquiries to the office pleaseĀ : office@tr-register.co.uk orĀ opsmgr@tr-register.co.uk .Ā 

HiĀ @rcreweread,

Phil doesn't work weekends and then part-time in the week, today he is on - site at Stafford,Ā so please be patient and bear with us. There is plenty of time until the event and you will not miss out on a pitch. You will receive a response soon.Ā 

I answered the question about the automated emails, the Autojumble pitch sizing is not in my remit however and is quite a different question. I am meeting with some of the team on site for a recce today on theĀ live arena, I will raise the question of Autojumble pitch sizes there for you.Ā