1955 TR2 Tenax/LTD Hole Positions for Hood/Tonneau

Hi
I was wondering if there was an original engineering drawing showing the hole positions for tenax pegs in TR2 doors and rear quarter panels? Hoping to make a card template to drill correctly before paint.

I obtained a replacement original door but somebody has re-dropped the tenax holes incorrectly due to the wood no longer holding the screw pegs. I’ve also replaced the rear quarter panels so no holes exist at present.

Kind regards

Ade

Edited by AJ2014
Title Edit
  • AJ2014 changed the title to 1955 TR2 Tenax Hole Positions for Hood/Tonneau

Ive got a paper pattern taken from a very early car door plus I also have a steel section of the top of the door cut off for a pattern too if theyre any help.

Stuart.

Edited by stuart
17 hours ago, stuart said:

Ive got a paper pattern taken from a very early car door plus I also have a steel section of the top of the door cut off for a pattern too if theyre any help.

Stuart.

Hi Stuart,

Thank you for your very kind offer; I’d be very interested in the loan of the paper pattern please? I can DM you my postal address.

Do you have anything similar for the rear quarter holes too? 

Kind Regards

Ade

14 minutes ago, AJ2014 said:

Hi Stuart,

Thank you for your very kind offer; I’d be very interested in the loan of the paper pattern please? I can DM you my postal address.

Do you have anything similar for the rear quarter holes too? 

Kind Regards

Ade

Not for the rear quarter Im afraid.

Stuart.

• AJ2014 changed the title to 1955 TR2 Tenax/LTD Hole Positions for Hood/Tonneau