TR4A Vinyl for dash

Just a follow on from my bag press thread. Where would be the best place to purchase enough vinyl to cover the dash etc.? Think it maybe worth a try on the interior, if successful I may have a play with some automotive leather

Hi Jase,

when you say 'dash' do you mean the top, left had grab handle,  right hand knee pad and the 'H' section dash support.

Or just the dash top.

The problem with recovering is trying to get all the parts covered in the same pattern on the vinyl.   There are dozens of patterns and you can't buy the same one twice !!!

Roger

30 minutes ago, RogerH said:

Hi Jase,

when you say 'dash' do you mean the top, left had grab handle,  right hand knee pad and the 'H' section dash support.

Or just the dash top.

The problem with recovering is trying to get all the parts covered in the same pattern on the vinyl.   There are dozens of patterns and you can't buy the same one twice !!!

Roger

Hi Roger, good point I should be more accurate, yes the dash top, grab handle etc. I thought I would buy a 20 metre roll x 300mm wide if that was available.

14 minutes ago, Ransomes256 said:

Try Bridgend Fabrics for some options.

Neil

Thanks Neil, just messaged them on facebook. I've tried Parklane classics but no response yet.

9 minutes ago, RogerH said:

Hi Jase,

it usually comes in 1 meter or 54" widths   x multiples of 1 meter lengths.

it can be quite expensive.  I would do a more accurate estimate of what you need

Roger

Thanks Roger, parklane have 50cm x140cm for £20, not sure if 140 cm is long enough for the dash top.

9 minutes ago, Ransomes256 said:

You my well need to go to see them as they deal in 10s of 1000s of metres of fabric and you can browse through it all.

Thanks, will pop in, changing my interior around so it would be good to do it all at the same time.