Brake line to caliper

Last few bits of assembly from winter project and I broke the last bit of brake line to the caliper and wondered if or how to replace ?   Do I have to buy new line and shape etc or can I buy as a one-er?

thanks

richard

C663F2B1-C4E8-4FAE-A90A-E369C244EF1C.jpeg

TRGB sell individual brake pipes and list the flex hose to caliper pipes. It's part number CBPCAL/I for imperial or /M for metric,  essential to get the correct threads for your calipers. 

Nigel

You can make them yourself if you have a suitable flaring kit.

Easier to make in copper than Kunifer which is a harder material to shape but it can be done. Just make sure the unions stay near the ends otherwise they may prove difficult to get back into position.

Andy

Since you are in Denmark, you could check a local auto parts store, they often have a whole range of prefabricated brake pipes in different lengths. You will still need a pipe bender for a nice quality job, they are cheap.

Measure the length of pipe and I can make you one up, no idea what postage would be though.

Stuart.

Rather than Kunifer you can use copper brake pipe. Measure the length and make the joints. Heat the tube to cherry red and either quench in water or leave to cool naturally. That will anneal the tube and it will be easy to bend by hand. Try to do the bends in one go as it work hardens quickly, but you can re anneal with no ill effects.