TR7 uncut keys

Hi all does anyone know where i might get an uncut key for a TR7 my friend has lost the original but i have a good spare but want a second as standby? There used to be a chap at stoneleigh who did them but i think he passed away. Clem  

42 minutes ago, elclem1 said:

Hi all does anyone know where i might get an uncut key for a TR7 my friend has lost the original but i have a good spare but want a second as standby? There used to be a chap at stoneleigh who did them but i think he passed away. Clem  

If you were referring to Dave Gleed, his parts and business has been taken up by Mick Papworth so might be worth trying him  https://www.facebook.com/mike.papworthtriumph

I managed to get a couple of wedge keys cut at the local Timpson last year.  One blank from the shop’s stock and the other from another down the road.  Might be worth a try at a local branch…

Thanks guys, i see rimmers do one for a fiver. local branch in france - not a chance 2CV maybe.

10 hours ago, BusheyTrader said:

Oops missed that….hidden by the impressive TR ownership history.

Might look impressive but 6 of those are awaiting or being restored. :D