Free Electric

The only free thing being generated there is the money they get from 'hits' to the video :rolleyes:

706170734_Freeenergy.jpg.511cac7f8e8e4b5f834d6bf9b14e9dd7.jpg

So what is that black wire running down to the floor behind the machine, & the rubber covered cable on the floor running off to the right ??

Clever trick though.

Bob

2 hours ago, RogerH said:

The only example of perpetual motion known  to a select few of humanity is the out flow of money from my wallet.

Roger

Don't forget the rotating cat!

A cat always lands on its feet, and buttered toast always lads buttered side down, so strap a slice of buttered toast to a cat's back, drop the cat, and it will spin in mid-air.

Pete

17 minutes ago, stillp said:

...strap a slice of buttered toast to a cat's back...

Pete,

I think you need to add a “Do not try this at home warning” and be a bit more specific about the attachment of the toast.

If someone attached the buttered toast the wrong way around (i.e. with the buttered side next to the fur) then the cat would strike the ground with twice the normal force and possibly break it’s legs.

Charlie.