Steering wheel lock for my TR4A

Hi All.
Sorry if this is a repeated question.
I have a TR4A with an original 16"/41cm steering wheel and wanted to buy a steering wheel lock.
I looked for a medium Disklok but wondered if anyone could suggest a better lock? 

Thanks Graham

Hi Graham

I replaced my original column assembly with a TR6 column with steering lock the ignition switch was replaced to a interior light switch using a tr4 light switch cheaply done with second hand parts apart from a new steering lock assembly however as always if some one wants it they'll take it 

Chris

I recently bought one of these off ebay 125008657186 Heavy Duty Car Steering Wheel Pedal Lock Security Adjustable 51-78cm Anti-theft. Its quite solid and good value for the price. My car also has an alarm fit.

2 hours ago, graham-gmr said:

Hi All.
Sorry if this is a repeated question.
I have a TR4A with an original 16"/41cm steering wheel and wanted to buy a steering wheel lock.
I looked for a medium Disklok but wondered if anyone could suggest a better lock? 

Thanks Graham

Hi Graham,

the Halfords Stoplok is very good and easier to hide away when not in use than the Disclok.

Stoplock

Roger

Anything here take your fancy?

https://www.driving.co.uk/news/products/best-steering-wheel-lock/

Problem is a determined thief will have a battery powered angle grinder and cut either the lock or steering wheel rim to remove the device. 

Hi All

Thank you for the advice.

I was really hoping I'd have 1/2 dozen replies, all with the same suggestion. As it is, I now have a larger choice.

There are a couple I didn't know about so I'll check them out.

Graham