Hi all,

looking for new seats for my 6. I have the 70-72 US type with built in head rest at the minute which either need a complete overhaul or swapping for a new set. Just wondering if any members have a new/excellent quality set they are looking to sell? Have to be in black.

thanks. 

Hi RIck, 

I can highly recommend Paul Bishop who supplied me with some refurb'd Mazda MX5 mk 2 seats - they look gorgeous and he trims in a similar style to the original CP seats.

If you want his number PM me and I will send it on.  I drove to his premises on the day of the big storms, from Wirral/Chester to WInchester.

Conrad

12 hours ago, Conradski said:

Hi RIck, 

I can highly recommend Paul Bishop who supplied me with some refurb'd Mazda MX5 mk 2 seats - they look gorgeous and he trims in a similar style to the original CP seats.

If you want his number PM me and I will send it on.  I drove to his premises on the day of the big storms, from Wirral/Chester to WInchester.

Conrad

Thanks Conrad, I’ll PM you.

blimey! Winchester is a hell of a drive.

23 hours ago, Ricks green TR6 said:

Thanks Conrad, I’ll PM you.

blimey! Winchester is a hell of a drive.

Worth it though..I bought some leather covered MX5 seats from Paul Bishop a few years ago..Not sure what he charges these days but I'm absolutely delighted with mine and what I paid for them...Highly recommended!

Here's an example of Paul's work in the TR5. Tan with dark green piping to match the interior trim and body colours. He'll happily send you samples of the seat covering materials and piping if you contact him.

TR5 Car Seats.jpg

Hi Peter

Thanks for the compliment.

I had no idea about the chrome ... nor presumably do many others, as you're the first to notice in 6 years of ownership!

Mind you, I reckon the upward sweep at the end is good for some extra downforce at speed .....