Help with TR Register Member Forum Status

Hello,

Appreciate this has been mentioned and discussed in other historical threads but how do you get recognised as a TR Register member in the Forum?
I am unable to currently access the member only areas.

The Forum rules asking that you 'should' include membership number in signature does not appear to be a mandatory requirement. I have so far only spotted one signature displaying a membership number.

I have raised a query with office but had no response to-date. I know I should follow up but I am only getting automated responses or none at all.
I've been chasing a seperate query for over 6 months about no car details showing when logged into the members area of the website! So reluctant to keep chasing the office.

Is there a helpful moderator / admin I can DM to get this resolved ASAP?

Hi Andrew,

Apologies but Jo, our office manager has been away from the office for some while. Phil Horsley, our new Operations Manager, has only just started but now has access to the office emails and telephone. However, he has no access to older emails. Therefore, can you please send him a new email asking for help. He works Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. 

Many thanks but please bear with us as Phil get up to speed.

Mick

Hi Andy,

To speed things along for you, I've jumped on this and updated your account for you. 

Your account is now marked as full member with full access. 

There is a separate login for the forum which is where you are now, reading this, and the embers area of the website where discount vouchers, tech documents and other membership benefits are found. 

www.tr-register.co.uk/members-area 

You will have received an invitation via email to set your password the you joined. Your username is your email registered with your membership . Hope that helps. 

Wayne 

• 2 months later...

Hi

I seem to have a similar issue parts of the forum tell me I'm not registered?

"For sale or swap wanted" for instance

Thanks

Chris