Gearbox top box O seals

Hi guys,

Does anyone know of a source of the 3 x O ring seals that seal the selector rods.  Currently out of stock at Moss.

Even if available, Moss min postal charge makes them very expensive which grates a bit! 

I guess there must be a cheaper source, probably metric equivalent, available on E- bay, free postage.

Rich

I talked with Moss the other day concerning out of stock items, and are told that their computer stock only looks at the London stock, I have found that their branches may have  stock, the particular item I was looking for I got from another branch luckily, may help others.

John

Hello Peter

Since you seem to be knowledgable on O rings, do you know what are the dimensions of the fuel sender float anti-rattle O ring Moss part number 139908 by any chance. The original has swollen and fallen off (probably E5 fuel related). I fished it out of the tank but unless I get the sender out and measure where it fits then don't know the size.

Keith

Keith

Go to eBay and buy a box of mixed O ring sizes - the boxes with O rings in lid as well as box. Always useful and contain those for gearbox as I have just replaced mine with them.