TR 6 Rear Wings,...and

Hi all,

two quick questions for your TR6 folk.

Latest thinking on mastic between raer wing and inner wing, I was thinking Black windscreen sealant.

and I need to check wiper motor operation, on tghe bench, what goes where so to speak?

Thanks

John.

The non setting windscreen sealant is what I use John, Roger H would probably be able to tell you the wiring operation of the later motors

Stuart.

41 minutes ago, BlueTR3A-5EKT said:

Did you use 626716 'Everseal' washers under the plain washer against the panel to stop water ingress around the fixing?

As they dont come in the fitting kits and theyre 55p each I go round each screw hole with the sealer and then clean up the excess squeezed out after tightening. No leaks like that.;)

Stuart.

Hi John,

here is the wiring diagram  http://www.advanceautowire.com/tr2506.pdf

If you can bench test the motor with its switch then connect it as per the diagram and off you go.

If you do not have the switch to hand then  connect 12V to the Ref/Green and you should get slow speed.

12V to the Blue green will give a fast speed.

The Brown Green wire is for the auto park.

I have a diagram in the garage that I will get tomorrow to show the auto park wiring.

Roger