Interesting photo on Ebay

That looks good, I think Pinky has done something similar with his TR6.

Mick Richards 

5 minutes ago, BRENDA1 said:

Not for me, how to spoil the front of a triumph much prefer the front of the TR4-4A and 5.

Mike redrose group 

+1

2 hours ago, BRENDA1 said:

Not for me, how to spoil the front of a triumph much prefer the front of the TR4-4A and 5.

Mike redrose group 

Me too, attached photo TR5 prototype which not used. Looks ok but prefer what we have now.

Paul

D5EFCEE9-039D-422A-8016-920DCAE1AA34.jpeg

I wonder if Dove bought the TR5 prototype cheap and converted it.  Twin headlight set up was probably an idea to make the 5 stand out from the TR4, in the same way twin lights were fitted to the Vitesse while the 4 pot Herald remained with single lights. May have been thinking of producing the 2 models side by side.

Ralph

But a good way of getting 4 headlights and, by the look of it, trafficators which are visible from both front and side.

Loses the distinctive, but unnecessary, hump over the non-existent carburettors.

Somewhat bland alongside a TR4/4A/5.

Ian Cornish