TR4 poly bushes

Hi All,

I recently took the plunge to fit some poly bushes to my TR4 front suspension, and all has been going relatively well with a kit from a well-known supplier.  Although the kit is designed to be a complete suspension kit, some aspects seem to be lacking in my view, but I need some advice to be able to move forward:

• Does anyone fit poly bushes to the lower inner wishbone eyes i.e. to replace the nylon & steel bushes.   There are none in the kit.  I can see suppliers offering them for TR4A - 6 but not TR4, except one parts supplier who shows various poly bushes for TR2/3, which have the same chassis pins as TR4.
  • Do those fitting poly bushes etc also go for the wishbone grease seals.  The kit has 8 seals but the original part 115702 would have been 16 in total.  As such I seem to be missing some, unless they are only used for either lower inner or lower outer ends.

I have searched the forum but cannot find answers to this.

Thanks in anticipation

Mark

The nylon lower inner is very good as it stands.   The consensus is the nylon set up is adequate   You could fit the poly there if you really wanted.  Ask Revington the source of poly bushes for TR.

You could buy and fit the additional 8 grease rings.