Remote control bushes

Yes  I replaced the bushes with poly items several years ago like this,

if I remember correctly.

car up on axle stands, remove / drop the propshaft, remove the gearbox rear mount assembly and lower the rear of the gearbox on another axle stand to make room.   Prepare to scrape all your knuckles and swear a lot because there isn’t much room for fingers let alone a mixture of thin spanners and thin sockets.

Be careful not to disengage the gearstick from the ball joint shaft in the remote housing, as that brings more pain.

Just purchased the remote controle bushes (poly) and was told the spacers would come with them they didn't when I stripped mine down there were no spacers ukc1090 does anyone have sizes for these I could turn some up or is it just a case of measuring the thickness of the bracket plus the polly bushes the internal bore would be clearance on the bolt and o/ d the internal diameter of poli bush would this be correct 

I think you’re correct regarding the internal and external diameter of the spacers / sleeves.  I’m unsure about their lengths but thought they were flush with the bushes, it was that many years ago…

https://rimmerbros.com/Item--i-GRID006106