On 1/13/2022 at 1:50 PM, markaluge said:

Phil,

No charge, happy to help. See attached pic. Splitting it from the centre piece may take a bit of effort. 

Mark

B9E00508-CE4B-4A1B-BEE1-064247AB7159.jpeg

hi,mark been checking out couriers and its a pain in the axxe!!!! if you could give me bank details i could make payment direct to you and pass on my details,it seems the easier option,where you won,t have to wait around for delivery driver!!!,i could send£15 and if anymore let us know.

Phil, are you South Wales? Only my son lived on his narrowboat on the Mon&Brec. He regularly pops home and could take it down Brecon way for you if that would help. In the meantime I still need to cut the centre box off and will package it up ready for shipping. 

On 1/15/2022 at 1:48 PM, markaluge said:

Phil, are you South Wales? Only my son lived on his narrowboat on the Mon&Brec. He regularly pops home and could take it down Brecon way for you if that would help. In the meantime I still need to cut the centre box off and will package it up ready for shipping. 

i am but couldn,t get there,,could we do what i mentioned!!