Jump to content

Temperature transmitter adapter

Recommended Posts


I recall reading once that there is a supplier of an adapter/interface between the temperature transmitter and the thermostat housing which overcomes the dissimilar metal corrosion issue. 

Can anyone please point me in the right direction?



Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, markaluge said:

Many thanks Roger, I will pop over to Holden’s to see if they have stock. Jeremy Holden is a friend and neighbour; just a pity he recently sold the business.   


Could some one measure the TPI of a TR water temp adaptor please.    I think it is 3/8” x 19 tpi. BSP.

This is almost the one you want


but the female thread for the gauge temp bulb is wrong as the suggested adaptor is female threaded 5/8 unf.  X 18 tpi.  
  The difference is one thread per inch so it will bind as you screw it in.   

I think!!!!!!!   

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Please familiarise yourself with our Terms and Conditions. By using this site, you agree to the following: Terms of Use.