Temperature transmitter adapter

Hi,

I recall reading once that there is a supplier of an adapter/interface between the temperature transmitter and the thermostat housing which overcomes the dissimilar metal corrosion issue. 

Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

Regards,

Mark

2 hours ago, RogerH said:

Many thanks Roger, I will pop over to Holden’s to see if they have stock. Jeremy Holden is a friend and neighbour; just a pity he recently sold the business.   

Mark

5 hours ago, markaluge said:

Many thanks Roger, I will pop over to Holden’s to see if they have stock. Jeremy Holden is a friend and neighbour; just a pity he recently sold the business.   

Mark

Could some one measure the TPI of a TR water temp adaptor please.    I think it is 3/8” x 19 tpi. BSP.

This is almost the one you want

https://www.holden.co.uk/p/adaptor_3_8_in_bsp_for_water_temperature_sender_070_017

but the female thread for the gauge temp bulb is wrong as the suggested adaptor is female threaded 5/8 unf.  X 18 tpi.  
  The difference is one thread per inch so it will bind as you screw it in.   

I think!!!!!!!